segunda-feira, outubro 20, 2008

Dim

- Imma big guy, ya know? I mean... I know some people there are brains. Imall fats and muscles. Not that there's a problem, anyway... I guess th'world is made of these, ya see? So... Imma big guy.

"My name is Dean. I guess mumma gave me that 'cause she knu I wasnt gonna be smart. Maybe she was trying to call me Dim. And ya know, this is the story of how my stupidity saved my ass.

"It all began with a girl. As always. Some day, I was gettin' back home from mumma's store, when my friend... I mean, Mark showed up:

- Yo, Dean, mah man! Zup, dude?
- Oh, hey Mark. How...how ya do?
- Nice, bro. Look, ya know Bart and Jimi, dontcha? Well, ya doing anything tonight?
- Well, ya know, Mark. I've got lots of things to do, I've got to... Ya know, watch TV with ma... No, I ain't got nothing.
- Yeah, figured. You see, we're gonna have a party, tonight, and we thought - aye, lets call our good friend, Dean Mc... Mac... Dean. So, ya coming ovah?
- Gee, ya, Bart and Jimi... Sure, Mark! I'll be there. Ya home?

And that was it. I'd got a party to go. The first of my life. And ya know, I was twenty five old.

Um comentário: